The Traveler AG-105EQ Acoustic is the most compact, full scale acoustic/electric travel guitar on the market. Traveler Guitar’s Streamline™ Tuning System eliminates the need for a headstock, making the guitar smaller and better balanced than other travel acoustics. In addition, the modified traditional bracing pattern creates more volume and presence than you’d expect from a travel-sized instrument. In addition, The AG-105EQ includes a custom preamp from Shadow with a sound so full you’ll swear you’re playing a full-sized guitar. The preamp also works through headphones and features a built-in tuner and a 1/8″ aux-in for jamming with your mp3 player. With the new AG-105EQ from Traveler Guitar, you can take your full-scale acoustic/electric playing experience anywhere.
- Shortest full-scale acoustic travel guitar on the market
- Modified Traditional Bracing pattern for increased volume and presence
- Built-in tuner
- Built-in headphone amplifier
- 1/8” Aux-in jack allows you to play along with tracks from your music device. You can also route the signal into an amp or mixer.
- Uses standard guitar strings
- Deluxe Gig Bag included
I own the Escape MK-II Nylon guitar of this brand.
One of very handy features is that it is vertually silent.
You just put your headphones on to enjoy the rich sound.
And nobody will gets disturbed.
As for this model, it’s missing this advantage having the hollow body.
And another thing: the tuners.
Will it be easy to turn themeasily under the strings tension?
Not so sure until try myself.
Anyone tried it?
Please share your experience.