The Mini Dreadnought (VAMD-02) is designed for anyone who enjoys a Dreadnought style guitar but might want it in a slightly more “easy to handle,” portable size. The slightly smaller (15/16 size) body size makes it light and comfortable to hold, and the 24.75″ scale length makes it easy to play even the most complex chords on its full-size neck. Made from the toughest engineered tonewoods, this guitar is rugged and durable, yet gives up nothing to the legendary Dreadnought sound. The price includes the all new Transit Bag carry case that is slim, lightweight, tough and features a zippered laptop/accessory pocket for all your musical needs. Discover the amazing sound of a mini-Dreadnought guitar at an incredibly affordable price.
• 15/16 Size “Mini” Dreadnought Body Shape
• Select Spruce Top w/ X-brace and Back Bracing
• Inlaid Soundhole Rosette
• Mahogany Back and Sides
• Mahogany Neck w/ Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge
• Dot Inlay in Prewar-style staggered sizes
• Compensated Saddle
• Distinctive Voyage-Air pickguard in black • Proprietary Voyage-Air Captured Nut
• Patented Voyage-Air Folding Neck-Hinge System
• 25.5” Scale Length
• Traditional 1 3/4” Nut width
• Chrome plated die-cast tuners
• Beautiful and Protective High-Gloss finish.
• Phosphor Bronze strings.
• Includes Carrying Case
• Thoroughly inspected and set-up in the USA