The Ultra-Light is the smallest, lightest full-scale acoustic/electric travel guitar ever made. Complete with
a Shadow acoustic piezo pickup and a lightweight detachable lap rest frame, the guitar weighs just three pounds and is only 28″ long. The Ultra-Light fits into an included high-quality Gig Bag that stows easily in airline overhead compartments. The Traveler Guitar Ultra-Light is the perfect solution for traveling players looking for the smallest, lightest solution available.
Without doubt the Ultra-Light family is a great solution for players on the go and on a budget and where space is at a premium but also for players that still demand a great quality guitar that plays well, feels right and puts a big smile on your face.
- Scale Length:24 3/4 in.
- Pickup(s):Traveler Piezo
- Body:Eastern American Hard Maple
- Neck:Eastern American Hard Maple
- Finish:Natural Satin Finish
- Fingerboard:Ebonized Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays:Vintage Clay Dots
- Frets:22 Medium
- Hardware:Chrome 14:1 Gear ratio (Closed gear)
- Neck Width at Nut:1 3/4 in.
- Strings:D’Addario EJ15
- Overall Length:28 in.
- Overall Depth:2 in.
- Body Thickness:1 1/2 in.
- Body Width:5 1/4 in. (Lap Rest Detached)
- Gig Bag LxWxH:30 x 6 1/2 x 3 (in.)
- Weight:2lbs. 14 oz.
- Weight in Gig Bag:3 lbs. 12 oz.
- Audio Output:Standard 1/4 in. jack
- Model #:ULST NAT